I agree and I am one of those that is willing to spend the money for a
dedicated host shared with other vloggers that will host our content.
The point of it making money or being self-sustaining is not my goal.
I never said I wanted a free server. Blip already gives me that.

The simple fact is that I am not willing to spend my money on a
venture that Blip and Ourmedia already provide for free. I dont have
the time nor desire to put into something like that.

Back to the original question, if there is a group of people here that
would be interested in pooling their money together to get a server to
host videos, count me in. If not...no skin off my nose.

David
http://www.taoofdavid.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Clint Sharp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'd be happy to dance.  There are currently thousands of hosting options
> from thousands of providers who make it their business to maximize the
> amount of people you can fit onto one server.  Those people are not the
> people on this list.  I suggest you check them out.
>
> Vlog hosting needs two things, servers and bandwidth.  A
"collective" or a