Hi, Heath. I am in a similar situation here in Worcester, MA. I am the only
one around, unless I want to drive an hour to Boston, which I end up doing
fairly often.

I recommend that when you travel, try to find vloggers to connect with. Jan
McLaughlin made a whole road trip (Road Node 101) on this idea and had a
great time. In addition, her multi-country trip brought a sense of unity to
the vlogging communities she touched, showing us that the threads running
through us as individuals also help sew the patchwork quilt that is our
community.

You can also create converts right there in Cincinnati. Do a vlogging
demonstration so people can know what you are doing. I am sure you can find
some interested folks over at U Cincy. Just a feeling. You have a powerful
tool to help you create community. Show people what they don't know they are
missing!

Good luck and have fun.

Cheers,
Carl