Thanks for the tip on when I do some traveling......I am going on a
few trips this year so.......

Still if any Vloggers plan on doing something like a VloggerCon in
Chicago, Indy, Michigan anywhere in the MidWest that would be great!!

PS  I have been spreading the word as much as I can, but if you have
ever heard the old joke about Cincinnati....Mark Twain once said when
the end of the world happens he wants to be living in Cincinnati
because we are always ten years behind the rest of the world
(something to that effect) But I am out there trying..  :)

Heath
http://batmangeek7.blogspot.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Carl Weaver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi, Heath. I am in a similar situation here in Worcester, MA. I am
the only
> one around, unless I want to drive an hour to Boston, which I end
up doing
> fairly often.
>
> I recommend that when you travel, try to find vloggers to connect
with. Jan
> McLaughlin made a whole road trip (Road Node 101) on this idea and
had a
> great time. In addition, her multi-country trip brought a sense of
unity to
> the vlogging communities she touched, showing us that the threads
running
> through us as individuals also help sew the patchwork quilt that is
our
> community.
>
> You can also create converts right there in Cincinnati. Do a
vlogging
> demonstration so people can know what you are doing. I am sure you
can find
> some interested folks over at U Cincy. Just a feeling. You have a
powerful
> tool to help you create community. Show people what they don't know
they are
> missing!
>
> Good luck and have fun.
>
> Cheers,