I think this comment is besides the point, I am not a broadcaster, I don't have a radio station, I am simply a man who makes videos as a hobby and puts the occasional mainstream track on my videos for all, well lets face it a selective audience of ten's around the world.   I don't advertise, the free video hosting sites don't really, I have had my videos on some occasions put on the Featured Video on Dailymotion, but doing this only generates 1000 views, from this site.

I will stick with my original plan, I will keep the video on the free video hosting sites until I am asked to take it down from a source of copyright law, either the MPAA or the RIAA or the European or British versions thereof.  Then and Only Then my argument will be resolved.

I await with humor.

Paul Knight