hi joly,

if you upload a feed to Veoh, it is my understanding that the feed will fall under the name of the user submitting the feed. it will be "claimed" by them. unclaimed feeds have gotten into the system through means of automation. that's why they are not affiliated with any Veoh user. instead of a user name, you see the name of the vlog (eg: kitykity's vlog) or hosting service the feed was taken from. i doubt there is a user on Veoh called blip.tv.

i like the idea of being able to make and distribute large files via a service like Veoh. that's great. i don't like the unclaimed feed "feature".