> (a) Yes or no (and only yes or no), have any persons who work for Veoh
> or with Veoh (for pay or not) manually input RSS feeds into the system?

I don't see why this question would matter. People manually input RSS
feeds into any aggregator site or feed directory such as FireAnt,
MeFeedia, Vlogdir, others... what's wrong with that? The issue has
more to do with what Veoh is doing with videos in RSS syndication
rather than how they acquired the feeds.

I'd imagine they did a few things to get the feeds... find various
OPML files distributed by MeFeedia, Vlogdir, FireAnt and other sites
and do a batch import. Utilize their Veoh client install base (which
can act as an aggregator of RSS feeds) and capture the RSS feed URL
each time a user subscribes to a feed using the Veoh client. I see
nothing wrong with either of these practices and the question is very
much beside the point of the conversation here.

-Josh