Shut up? Thanks for the great advise Josh.

The point of the matter is that David last said this:

Uhhh...Gumby isnt public domain.

and he also said this:

>>> It looks like Veoh and their promise to rid their site of
>>> copyrighted
>>> material was rather empty.

These statements are false.

Let it be known people on the videoblogging list that these statements are not true.

If I dont speak up, no one else will.

On Apr 24, 2006, at 1:37 AM, Josh Leo wrote:

what the heck is going on here... both of you shut up and start talking about the issue at hand here... put your ego's aside and have beneficial discussion,.,