Agreed.

Doesn't it feel heightened, more so every day?

Could it be because netizens can collaborate more readily than any
group in history of humanity larger than a handful we're _feeling_ our
fairness instinct in a new manner?

I'm very curious about this. Is it our sense of fairness the foundation
for what comes out of our connectedness?

It's interesting. Heh. Fairness. Of course it could just be the beers
talking :)

On Apr 25, 2006, at 12:25 AM, Deirdre Straughan wrote:

> We are evolved for it. There are lots of studies on humans and other
> primates about this. A sense of fairness, and the ability to detect
> (and desire to punish) cheaters, are part of what enables us to live
> as social animals.

Fireant Individual Use