I didn't even know what that was... adding a book, had no idea what that meant...

plus I think peolpe see vlogmap as the mapping site that is it... adding tutorials, forums, etc seems out of the realm of vlog MAP... that is just my first perception... the launch was not as clear...didn't realize the user base etc