So perhaps we need to pressure Yahoo into making the changes to their
groups, ummm, our groups, so we can better access the information.
I mean, it is in their best interest to be better then their competitors.

Mike
http://vlog.mikemoon.net

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "David Meade" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> On 5/9/06, Michael Verdi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Maybe I should make a tutorial on how to subscribe and read this list.
> > 1. Use something threaded like Gmail
> > 2. Set up a rule/filter so it doesn't all show up in your inbox
> > 3. Ignore threads you're not interested in
> > 4. Flag the ones you're watching
> > 5. Mark everything that's dropped out of view as read
> >

> That's not a bad idea.  Gmail (or similar reader) is approximately
> 1.7billion times better than the yahoo groups page, and its 'search
mail'
> feature makes searches much easier.  (If you do do something like
that, be
> sure to mention "Gmail Lables" :-)
>

> --
> http://www.DavidMeade.com