On Wed, 10 May 2006 12:39:23 +0200, R. Kristiansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> In my point of view, this yahoogroups was very useful in the very start
> of
> this movement, but it becomes ever less important as different
> subcultures
> grow. It is impossible to believe we can have One discussion list for all
> videobloggers in 2 years. Well, this group Will most likely still exist,
> but
> by that time I doubt you can claim that this group represents everyone
> doing
> videoblogging. I doubt you can claim that even today.

You've never been able to claim that. Not the first day, not the last day.
:o)
when it stops being usefull this list will simply die, these things are
wonderfully self-organizing that way.

> Having said that, I am looking forward to meeting those of you who are
> coming to VloggerCon - i will stay in San Francisco from June 8th-13th.

Me too, same days here. I want to meet people too!

--
Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen

Fireant Individual Use
Explains