For Television is an inspiration and a terror.

Top 5 Programs.(dang this American Computer(Apple).

1. Dr Who.  By far the best thing on British TV ever.
2. Lost. Can't miss an episode.
3. Green Wing. Scrubs done with a British Sense of Humor.
4. Scrubs. Ah! I am JD.
5. Shows that were cancelled like Farscape and Firefly.

My definition of someone who watches a lot of TV, Entertainment for the weak minded.
Soap Opera's Suck, ITV Drama is Pants, Game shows really suck(Except for COUNTDOWN).  Reality TV, give me a break, there are better vlogs than this shit.

Sky is the biggest waste of money since it has more advert breaks than actually programming!
BBC3 is the best for new comedy.
Men and Motors is the best for repeat programming.
ABC1 is the best for outstanding American Comedy.
Don't get me started on Sports.
A film is always better on DVD.

PaulK