What part of "If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you *may*
distribute the resulting work *only* under a license identical to this
one" is unclear to you (emphasis mine)?

And from the legal code:

"You may distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, or publicly
digitally perform a Derivative Work only under the terms of this License,
a later version of this License with the same License Elements as this
License, or a Creative Commons iCommons license that contains the same
License Elements as this License (e.g. Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 Japan)."

It is quite clear. If you use materiale from a Share-Alike work (apart
from Fair Use), you *must* release your work under the exact same license.

I've been telling you it's stupid, but that's how it is.

- Andreas

--
Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen

Fireant Individual Typepad