well for those that do acknowledge the holiday, I've done a Memorial Day Video.  Finally put my video from Pearl Harbor to use. :-)

http://www.davidmeade.com/post/post.php?topicID=810

Anyone else?

 - Dave

--
http://www.DavidMeade.com
feed:  http://www.DavidMeade.com/feed

On 5/29/06, Casey McKinnon < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What... no video?  You do realize that this is the VIDEOblogging
group, right?

Casey
http://www.galacticast.com/

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Memorial Day Tribute to all our fallen soldiers and a tribute to our
> fighting men and women today. We Love you
> God Bless These United States
> http://momentsintime.libsyn.com/

Everything you need is oneclick away. Make Yahoo! your home pagenow.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM