--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Shannon Noble" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> You know,
>
> sometimes I look at my own expressions and the content of my work,
as well
> as many others here, and think how shallow and meaningless much of
what we
> do is.

Fine

>We put our own meaning on it as it really has none of it's own.

I disagree.  A living human being is objectively true as alive.  The
meaning a human being develops relates to their purpose in being alive.

>It is
> all enculturated.

Evidence studying the neocortex shows planning as a natural occurence
in it's functioning -- not created by culture.

>We make it up for or own selves to get what we want from
> others.

There's significant creative proof that human beings are capable of
much more than parasiticaly living off each other.

>I feel that way when I look at something like this:
>
> http://www.alternet.org/blogs/video/36871/ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> and ponder.

The editing and narration of that piece is propagandizing a point of
view on the war.  Statements like "...the most dangerous country in
the world." could probably be disproven.  One can compare the genocide
in the Darfur region of Sudan and other locales.

  -- Enric
  -======-
  http://www.cirne.com

> -shannon