You're dead on Sull, mark the date we agree  ;)

There needs to be a fundemental change in politics not just the way
we elect the president but all elected officials, being elected to an
office was never meant to be a life-time job like it has become....

Heath
http://batmangeek7.blogspot.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, sull <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Imagine if Campaigning+MSMcoverage+NetworkTV were disallowed?
>
> Imagine if instead every registered voter got an official campaign
DVD from
> [...]
>
> Imagine if it was about in depth educating of important issues and
learning
> about the candidate, DIRECTLY?
>
> Imagine if all the propaganda noise and the games were diluted and
choosing
> your countries leaders was a mature and serious effort to truly
convince and
> earn trust from the masses who can decide to put you in office?
>
> The system and foundation must change for elections.... at some
point in the
> next 50 years.  Not enough attention is on the proper type of
reforms
> needed.  That should be one of the next revolutions that YOU should
be
> getting involved with.
>
> In the mean time, let's hope that the supplemental sources of
communication
> that we have today such as net video, audio, blogging and online
> crowdfunding systems help make at least a bit of difference in 2008.
>
> sull
>
> On 12/28/06, J. Rhett Aultman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >   I never said anything about ideological biases in the media one
way or
> > another. The major sources of news are, for the most part,
conduits for
> > what they can get. The current series of political strategists
for the
> > right are, however, masters of the echo chamber effect in ways
that the
> > political strategists for the left are not. It's a simple fact
that
> > anyone facing a Rove-assisted politician will face an echo
chamber. It's
> > his primary weapon, above everything else.
> >
> > You are right that it's about taking the offensive. That's why I
don't
> > think Edwards can win. His weak points are already known and ripe
for the
> > punching, and as much as he wants to counterpunch, he's not going
to be
> > able to aim for soft spots. Should he make it out of the
primaries alive,
> > I don't believe he could survive the first haymaker his opponent
delivers,
> > no matter how positive, accessible, or grassroots he is.
> >

> > --
> > Rhett.
> > http://www.weatherlight.com/freetime
> >
> > > Kerry killed myself with his own words, and are you saying
> > > the "media" is conservitive? One station is conservitive, people
> > > didn't believe in Kerry, he offered no clear plan, none, just
talk,
> > > people need to feel related to, that is what made Clinton
popular,
> > > even though I did not like him, he made people feel like they
> > > mattered.....and that does matter......you take the offesive,
not the
> > > defensive, and democratics are always on the defensive.....

40yahoogroups.com>,

> > > win
> > > guaranteeing
> > > on