There's a message on the digg entry about this,

http://tinyurl.com/yd349m

, apparently from someone who works at Heavy:
===============
Hey guys – we've taken the search and play functionality from Blip and
Google down. After reading these comments and posts it's clear that we
need to clarify our intentions. We have been testing a new search
service on MyHeavy that will enable people to search for videos from a
number of different sites on the internet, including google and blip.
It is our intention to create a tool to find online video and to allow
people to bookmark those videos in their own video widget on MyHeavy.
We don't copy the videos onto our server, we provide the means to
search and play the video in a seamless experience through RSS feeds.
There is value in providing that kind of search service to our users.
We're still working on it, and it's clear that we need to address a
lot of your concerns before testing it further.

If anyone would like to make sure their videos will not show up in our
search, please contact us and we'll do so immediately.

Our intentions are to build a great service, not to cause ill will.
Thanks for all the feedback.

So it looks like their search which goes through blip.tv, google video
and others is currently off.

  -- Enric

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "J. Rhett Aultman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>