On a related note, how can 3rd parties go about accessing the creative
commons or copyright licence attached to blip.tv videos? Im afraid I
havent studied this to see what blip already does, is the cc stuff
included in the blip RSS feed, or through an API if you offer one?

And thanks again, though I dont use blip or make any video, you
definately deserve some sort of award for listening, responding &
helping, a shining example for all other web services.

Steve Elbows