John,

I'm going to reply to David directly in just a moment.  I'd just like to
point out that my ability to discuss the particular case of Magnify
right now is fairly limited since negotiations with Magnify are ongoing
and I don't want to jeopardize those conversations.  It's kind of like
lawyers negotiating a settlement or heads of state trying to end a
shooting war -- you don't want to make off-handed comments to the press
which may filter back into the negotiating room and change opinions,
offend people, or put people in difficult positions because of the
public discussion of the issue which may put pressure on people and
force their hands.

Yours,

Mike