I agree with Lucas on this one, sull, at least insomuch as I disagree
with you.  Businesses should be absolutely free to add value to the
media landscape by aggregating media into single locations and thereby
adding value that wasn't previously there.  To my mind the issue is more
about the level of control that content creators have over their own
works when businesses come in and do that, not whether such things are
good (I believe they are in fact good).