that's a good question.....and it seems when you have asked it in the
past the Apple folks are very quiet......I know I have the Creatvie
Zen M and I get my content though Zencast and it is software I
download but they provide link backs so it's not a matter of not
being able to......very good question, indeed....

Heath
http://batmangeek7.blogspot.com

Of course by stating this I have probably pissed off the last few
people who watch my vlog...but oh well....  ;)

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Meiser" <groups-yahoo-