I am often disgusted by Apple...
Is there even once example of Apple implementing user feedback?
Maybe, but from my view, they ignore outside feedback.... especially when it
comes to this grass roots media revolution that has been ongoing for 3-4
years.

It can be argued that iTunes isnt the same and cant be similarly scrutinized
for lacking proper attribution etc... Because they exist to serve MSM first
and foremost.
But give me one reason for this lack of attribution when they are displaying
independent podcasts vodcasts in their directory?  What Control Freaks they
are!

And btw, iTunes is still a terrible UI!  They should take the UI of their
hardware devices and apply it to their software apps.

sull

--
Sull
http://vlogdir.com (a project)