Yeah.  I saw that, and thought the same damn thing, Heath.  I went to
university, but seeing stuff like that makes me mad.  I suppose you
could laugh - the irony of linking videoblogging, poverty and
specifying a mandatory degree is pretty absurd, so maybe they're just
kidding.  Send in a video application and make that point, maybe.

Rupert
http://www.fatgirlinohio.org
http://www.crowdabout.us/fatgirlinohio/myshow/