On 3/29/07, Steve Garfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Frank,
> Does mefeedia now read my tags from my blog?
>
> Like the ones on TypePad?
>
> This sounds good if I don't have to do anything extra when I post.

I don't know if this has been responded to yet, but absolutely steve.
We've done a lot of work recently to make sure we grab every tag,
keyword, category, label or otherwise from blogger.com, blip, youtube,
wordpress, typepad/moveable type, and every other major videoblogging
platform.

All the major platforms I've found now supports either mediaRSS tags
or RSS2.0 categories or some other tag standard.

For typepad it doesn't matter wether you just create a
videoblogging2007 category, or use technoratti tags, aka. ttags or
whatever.  We should get them automatically.

Of course it may take a few hours for us to crawl your feed, but we'll get them.

If anyone has any trouble... and we're not getting your tags or
updating your feed let us know.

We're truely comited to making sure every videoblogger can participate.

Of course you have to make sure your feed is added to mefeedia at
mefeedia.com/add.pho... but 99% of vloggers feeds already are.

-Mike
mmeiser.com/blog
mefeedia.com