Mark,
Thank you anyway :)
I don't think vbweek for me is about the tech or the medium.  it's
about the fun and challenge of a load of people all posting at least
one video per day.
People love a challenge, and you can rise to the challenge of one-per-
day as much or as little as you want.
Personally, the idea of it has freed me from a lot of the self-
imposed rules I place on myself that stop me posting a lot of the
stuff I shoot, so vbweek for me is going to be about documenting as
much of my week as i can in a disposable style via twitter.  other
people will create mini masterpieces every day.  and so on.
but other people will have other views on what it is.

Rupert
http://www.fatgirlinohio.org
http://www.crowdabout.us/fatgirlinohio/myshow/