Hi Charles,
Sorry, guess I wrote too much as always.  You *can* make part of it
clickable, using either the tool that David Meade suggested or by
creating clickable areas in the sprite track. However many areas,
however small or large, for as long or short as you want, and they
can be invisible, or animated objects moving around the frame.
Quicktime is a powerful & underused thing!

Rupert

Twittervlogging during Videoblogging Week 2007:
http://www.twitter.com/ruperthowe/
http://twittervlog.blogspot.com/
http://feeds.feedburner.com/twittervlog/