That's amazing.
What a guy.
I was on a bit of a rant, because I feel that too often humanity,
moderation and common sense is lost in bureaucracy, crowd behavior
and politics.
But you're right - well posted.
I hope your friend's daughter is okay.

On 10 Apr 2007, at 15:08, Richard (Show) Hall wrote:

No pants story ... Sad, but funny

You've got a group adding a few smiles to everyone's day.

Then the police arrive and disrupt the subway, clog things up, and,
generally exhibit disorderly conduct.

... the irony is overwhelming

... police spending their time in major metropolitan cities arresting
people
for writing with chalk on the side walk and walking around in boxer
shorts
... tax dollars at work

... in contrast, this past weekend I was on a float trip on the Jacks
Fork
river in the Ozarks, camping in am isolated spot on the river in the
middle
of no where with friends, and a highway patrolmen shows up.

It turns out that the highway patrolmen had hiked two miles from the
nearest
point where a car could get to, in order to let one of my friends
know that
his daughter had been in an accident.

My friend and the highway patrol guy then canoed down stream to that
same
place and the highway patrolman gave him a ride to his car and
arranged for
the canoe to be picked up.

This was really beyond the call of duty, something most anyone would
gladly
pay tax dollars for - and, when it happened I vowed I wouldn't spend
all my
time just talking about bad stuff cops do, so, anyway, there you have
it.

... Richard

On 4/9/07, JOHNNIE WARNER <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > ..something I felt like sharing - kinda made me wanna say hmmmm.....
 >
 > Its been plenty of times that have been shared over the web when
 > people are mistreated or mishandled by the cops or other forms of
 > authority. This youtube clip in particular just shows how backwards
 > and corrupt some of OUR law enforcement agencies are and where their
 > real priorities are. Although this may be comical in it s
 > deliverance of the prank - i don't think it deserved the end result.
 > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7snbtwG5wc&mode=related&search=
 >
 > http://www.oneinthehand.blogspot.com
 > The only Treo Training Video Cast in the World

Richard
http://richardhhall.org
Shows
http://richardshow.org