oh wow.... i guess i need to read more post and stop letting them
pile up in my mac mailbox - i didn't know there was a wiki entry for
movlogging.

sure by all means post away in the wiki- by the way - Steve is really
on some next level stuff understanding and posting the information
that he is.  i kinda see it like television is old media compared to
internet tv,  such is the same of using a pc/mac is old vlogging/
blogging compared to mobile blogging.  One pioneer of the mobile
blogging is that cat Justin over at Justin.tv - that kid has stumbled
unto a gold mind idea.

last side note - i know that their is a lot of hype on the twitter
thing but isn't it the same concept as posting to your blog with your
cellphone. (only difference is that you can add pictures) just a
question.