Thats brilliant news, cheers. vPIP is wonderful stuff, the flash
player being closed isnt exactly a big issue, I just got curious about
how everyone makes these things, and what efforts are out there that
are happy for others to build on top of them. I wouldnt want to do
anything that went against the spirit of what the creator intended
when releasing their stuff.

Could you explain if/what sort of use of SMIL your vPIP can do? Is it
passing SMIL along to play in quicktime or something else?

Cheers

Steve Elbows