Hmmm...what bothers me more, the fact that he actually believes it's
"wrong" to hold all the footage because "It's 2007, and it's a
decentralized world" or the fact that at the time I write this 75% of
his comments are about the other half of his post regarding online
banking.

I rarely swear in print but this is just the most insane bullshit.
Serious bullshit fucking shit-for-brains bullshit. Dick ass bullshit.
Bullshit.

Misusing the word "vlogging" was just a bullshit bonus.

Bekah
--
http://www.missbhavens.com