It's brilliant, isn't it - the idiocy of an online resource which is
edited by someone who says 'let's find a better source - blog sources
are frowned on', in response to me linking to a Search page of this
Group, which lists all the conversation around "What is vlogging?"
So we have to find MSM sources for that?
Keep going.  We've only just begun.  We're going to have to be quite
robust.
Rupert