> Can we give this a rest for a week or two and see what happens?

Hmmmm...
This is from Lan's post on May 14th:
"After I returned home from SXSW I contacted Robert Scoble, hoping he
could put me on touch with the right person to talk about this. He
did; he forwarded my email to this person. After a couple emails back
and forth with her I sent her an invoice for licensed use of the
photograph. That was on March 20th. There was no reply for one week; I
called and emailed again. No reply again, so again I both called and
sent an email... and it has now been over a month and a half without a
single reply since the invoice was sent."

Seems like it's already been over 3 months. Shouldn't that be long
enough to figure things out?

- Verdi