When I had my Powerbook G4, now Lea's pride and joy, I used a Logitech
Communicate STX. The cam is about $49 US. I used a couple plugins to
get it working like a champ in ichat and skype. When I get home, I'll
fire off an email to you with what it needs to get up and working.

David
http://www.davidhowellstudios.com