I searched through the list and have asked a few people but I am
looking for some real world advice here.  I am going to buy and
external Mic for my camera, it's a Panasonic it's the PV-GS165 and I am
looking at the following 2 mics the Rode VideoMic and the Audio
Technica ATR-55.  The Audio Techinica is about a 100 bucks less but the
user reviews seem pretty even on both models.  I don't mind spending
the money, I just want to know if spending 100 bucks more is really
worth it.

Any help and real usuage advice is greatly apprericated!

And David Howell, I know what you will say  ;)

Heath
http://batmangeek.com