I've started using Premiere Pro CS3 with my HDR-HC1 and I have no
such problems capturing (and I usually capture close to 60 minutes
straight)?  My "scene detect" box is greyed out, though, which is
weird...

I'm hoping to avoid capturing altogether soon by using On Location,
but I just haven't had time to begin learning/using it.  Has anyone
started using On Location?  It looks like a huge time saver.

Chuck

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "J. Rhett Aultman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>