I'm really excited by the multi-site uploaders.  I've been waiting
for someone to do this properly.  It's important for a lot of
reasons.  Most of all because most people haven't got time to spend
their lives uploading every video to a dozen different sites,
entering Titles, Descriptions, tags, etc on each one.  So you end up
missing out on all the people who frequent sites you haven't uploaded
to.  I'd far rather spend that time finding other people's videos,
watching them and connecting.

To reply to J Rhett Aultman:
Obviously, it's just the ease of use and range of sites they offer
that will make them attractive or not.  As far as I'm concerned,
progress is all about automation of all the things that have
traditionally taken a very long time in making and publishing a
videoblog.
  Blip has great crossposting options, but doesn't let you upload to
competitors like youtube - except your myspace blog (not to Myspace
Video).
Veoh has a more limited range of sites you can cross-post to than
those listed by Eric today - and they slap a logo on the front of
your video.  Plus they screwed up all my audio - put it out of sync,
but Halcyon said a couple of weeks ago that it works well for him.

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv/
http://feeds.feedburner.com/twittervlog/