Great points Frank and Bill. Common sense is not as compelling however
as the Frank Sinatra syndrome so many people want to "do it my way."

FWIW I think TubeMogul started off primarily to gather stats for you
from multiple sites. The video uploading is a newer feature, and
naturally, it you start there it is easier for them to generate stats,
as well as make some moolah off the aggregated content.

Aloha,

Rox

--
Roxanne Darling