i'm really enjoying this thread.

so i watched the show w/o any context and was like "meh but cute"

then i saw ppl werent totally loving it and i started to like it less (doh!)

then i talked to kent who reminded me of all the above

went back to look at the first getv, the first askaninja and some early
vloggies show episodes (ouch)

and suddenly i was like "wow good for u!"

--
http://geekentertainment.tv