>  We are putting together our stuff for the A YEAR AT THE WHEEL trip, any
> suggestions on
>  gear? We have 2 cameras, a laptop, and a Marantz digital recorder.
>  I feel like we are gonna need a lot more stuff, and could use some ideas on
> transporting it.
>  Also, check out our Pre-Season test videos at our website and let me know
> what you think.
>  http://www.ayearatthewheel.com

when Ryanne and I travel, we always realize we can always pack less.
Especially since we live in the US where it's just the land of
abundance. You can get anything you need anytime you want it.
Sometimes cheap, or even free. (craigslist/freecycle)

I encourage you guys get some kind of production workflow.
its so easy to record record record....and get far far far behind in editiing.
So keep it simple...go out and record a story in a small town. Make
sure you edit it the next day.
nothing slows us down more than a backlog of projects weighing on the mind.

here's another couple going out on the road:
http://www.inavandownbytheriver.com/
seems to be all text/photos though.

Jay