I disagrey respectfully with Tim Street.

Promos my butt. Let the content speak for itself.  Don't push promos
everywhere, syndicate the content everywhere.  Making promos for 3
minute shows is backwards.

Instead just put the whole thing on youtube... yeah you'll never make
a dime through youtube, but screw it... use them like they use you.
Brand yourstuff like crazy. Build your brand.  This is exactly what
shows like Ask A Nija and Wallstrip have done. Don't give youtube
users cheap seconds... that would be treating youtube exactly the way
all those lifestyle mags, newspapers, regional news affiliates and the
rest treat the online world... he's some "show clips" from the NBC...
wait... nope we don't want them on Youtube anymore... come to our
site.  It's B.S.   Give them the whole show, make it ontime... make it
a great experience... and just let them know who it's coming from,
brand well.  Then just hope when push comes to shove you've developed
enough of a core following that they'll follow you to itunes, your
domain, or subscribe to your RSS feed with a real open network
aggregator like fireant, democracy, mefeedia, or dare I say iTunes..
though quite frankly itunes sucks for video.

-Mike