The problem is not that Clacanis should be paying for such advice. The
problem is this industry is so little estabished that there's no one
he can call to pay for such advice. Where's the "new media
consultants" section in the yellow pages.. or even online.

Most people who could be consultants aren't because they're doing
it... most people who say they're consultants are therefor full of
sh*t or they'd be doing it.

The very fact that jason is here... is I think proof enough of his
genuiness. After all if I wanted to get something done and I had
several million dollars the last thing I'd be doing is sitting around
with all of you... I'd go find myself an expert and hire them.

Time is money, sex sells, and you can't buy good advice.

Now go hire Lan Bui. He's wise. Wit, especially sharp wit is really
the cornerstone of all that is righteous in this world.

Why... because this space is so full of B.S. and irony.

Peace,

P.S. this will be my final comment ... no more for me on this subject
for a while... it's a fun thread though.

-Mike