As usual, Mr. Taylor, you bring up the proper questions.

Who in this space deals with Boomer women? Nobody. Yet.

We Boomer chicks got time and money and talent ripe for pickin'. Automakers
begin to get *that point.

Katie Couric and "The View" type hosts don't suck me and my generation in.

What will?

Not tits, that's for sure :)

My point about tits is that audiences have to evolve (thanks for using the
word, Meiser) in order to appreciate how vulnerable they are to manipulation
based on the breast and get beyond it. Getting beyond the animal impulse is
a good thing and will set you free. Unfortunately, being free is devalued
these days.

I envision a Boomer community based around teaching / learning / sharing all
the creative digital tools of the trade (audio / video) whereby the Boomers
can get their strut on creatively and support one another in the process.

Using tits to sell is like shooting fish in a barrel; where's the challenge
in it?

Off to work.

Jan

--