BTW, Rocketboom is in it's 4th year now and for awhile I felt as
though I was falling behind do to getting stuck in the lawsuit with
Amanda (just ended 2 months ago), and not being able to get a network
up and running like the other shows did such as Adam Curry's,
Diggnation and Frederator.

But now that that's all over and Rocketboom is 100% free, in
retrospect, Im so glad that it didn't happen because these networks
are doing it all wrong, I think. I would of likely been doing the
same thing that they are doing too.

Most people who know me know I haven't slept or vacationed in years
because I keep running to get to the next step. We haven't relented,
but we are no longer racing against the environment.

Rocketboom is not a Web 2.0 business, its a media business and media
will be around for a long time. WIth this in mind, and whereas the
other networks have only one breadwinner and a lot of draggers, we
have decided to go at our own pace in order to make sure that show #2
is just as important if not more important than #1.