Jan, you're burtal. Mean. Brutal... but thanks for saying it. Someone had to.

Just so you know... it's not always true btw... and it'll get
better... after it gets worse.

It'll probably have to become a complete cliche before we evolve
beyond it. Then again, it's already a cheap cliche.

Excuse me, I'm going to go hire a hit chick now and start a popular videoblog.

Writers who!?

-Mike