On Nov 13, 2007 9:03 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It's funny.
> I was just saying to myself the other day how well this group has
> been getting along and how we have really been sharing ideas.
> Now it's back to this tit for tat stuff.
> Oh well, conflict does build interest and this public display of
> venom is entertaining.

every four months or so we have a big blowup that ends up in a 100
message thread.
It seems to let us all revisit the themes we keep going deeper into.
Three years ago we were all just talking from what we hoped would
happen, now we've helped make it real.
we're all getting more experienced so I find the conversations more
and more interesting.

Jay

--
http://jaydedman.com