Hi Jay!

don't you get that relations already with the tag system built-in
(wordpress)?

maybe what is needed is a tag cloud but with thumbnails or something
like that...

we should try to solve the related videos/posts with tags and the how
it appears with tricks on the theme... like when a vlog only has one
post/video on the first page, you can do lots of decisions like that.
In a theme you could always have a way of viewing connected to a
category or something on wordpress and themes.

i will read the rest of the messages on the list. these are my 2 cts.

Rgds,
ZN