I thought I had read it all, but I managed to miss that bit, apologies.

Anyways I find the concept & works created to be very interesting, but I
wouldnt have
expected such a fine thing to lead to conversations like these.

Now I remember why I am turned off by pompous manifesto's and movements.

Cheers

Steve Elbows

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>