--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Heath, you are not understanding what the manifesto is or what the
>video
> collection is.
>
> We did not tell anyone about the manifesto. Those who found it did
>so due
> to their own curiosity. This was a conscious choice for us as we
>would
> rather have people discover it on their own. In time it was picked
up by
> boing boing, letting the cat out of the proverbial bag.
>
> This is however irrelevant.

No, it's not irrelevant..you actively sought people to summit Lumiere
video's and forgive me for not reading boing boing....

> If you read the manifesto you will notice that it does not
>prescribe a
> defined behaviour people must follow to be included (other than the
>six
> lumiere rules, naturally). Nor does it say that the videos in the
> collection are made by people who stand behind the manifesto. If
>you are
> reading that you must be deliberately misunderstanding what it says.

Really?  I am misunderstanding?  The middle 3 paragraphs of the
manifesto start with the following, "We believe..."  By inclulding my
video or anyone's video, you are implying that I/they follow the
manifesto..

Heath
http://batmangeek.com