Mailed: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I hereby formally and publicly request that links to my Lumiere videos
be removed from videoblogging.info/lumiere/, where they are listed as
videos by hummingcrow.

I do so for the following reasons:

* I disagree with the Lumiere Manifesto published by Andreas Haugstrup
Pedersen & Brittany Shoot in August 2007 and do not wish to have my
work associated with it by inclusion at videoblogging.info/lumiere/.
While I acknowledge that I could force the exclusion of my work by
deleting it entirely, I prefer to leave the work published as part of
my body of work. I simply wish to disassociate my work from the
videoblogging.info web site. I do not have any interest in engaging in
a conversation or debate about the manifesto.

* While I originally felt no need to request removal of work created
prior to the manifesto's publication, I now wish to assist in removing
any semblance of speculation from the ongoing discussion, as
represented in this message and its quoted posts
(http://tinyurl.com/yopy4s), over whether videos would be removed from
videoblogging.info/lumiere/ if requested.

Sincerely,

Cheryl Colan

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen"