Follow-up: I waited until I returned home from campus tonight to check
whether links to my video had been removed. They have. But I received
no confirmation response from Andreas or Brittany as to whether my
request would be ignored or honored.

I would like to thank both Andreas and Brittany for removing the links.

Cheryl

P.S. It looks as though Verdi's links have also been removed.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Cheryl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Mailed: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> I hereby formally and publicly request that links to my Lumiere videos
> be removed from videoblogging.info/lumiere/, where they are listed as
> videos by hummingcrow.

[snip - you didn't want to see all that quoted text!]